Our new WebINK Enterprise Services are designed to serve corporate clients like Diane Von Furstenburg, Office Max and LexisNexis—businesses that need high-reliability web font service for their big-traffic sites, including multilingual and geographically diverse sites, without sacrificing speed or quality.
WebINK Enterprise Services are:
We offer custom billing plans tiered to your traffic, so you only pay for what you need.
No matter how large your site is, regardless of traffic, we can support enterprise-level needs for high visitorship.
- Our unique and robust architecture is built on Amazon Web Services (AWS) with added layers of fault tolerance.
- We use three data centers and multiple global content delivery locations.
- 99.999% uptime.
- WebINK web fonts are cached every 30 days, removing nonessential chatter with every page view when delivering fonts to your site’s viewers.
- Web fonts are streamlined for each viewer’s OS and browser and delivered from the nearest-edge server to deliver fonts at maximum speed.
- Low to no-maintenance—No need to “republish” on a regular basis with the latest browser update. When new fonts come online, your already-in-use web fonts are updated. WebINK keeps up without any hassles. It just works.
Highest-quality web fonts
- We offer a growing library of over 5,000 high-quality web fonts from some of the best known type foundries in the world, running the gamut from the classics to some of the latest, most contemporary web fonts available.
- WebINK web fonts are tested for optimal display online. Many are also hand-hinted for the best possible display.
We’re here for you!
When you need support of any kind, you won’t get lost in a corporate vortex of transfers and bureaucracy. Visit our Support Center to browse by topic or ask the community. Or connect to us direct—we’re always just an email away. You just can’t get the same kind of personal service from other providers.
If you’re ready to get down to business with WebINK Enterprise Services, shoot us an email to get started. And whether you’re an existing client or new prospect, please always feel free to send us your feedback. We’d love to hear from you.